The Portuguese city of Mazagan (El Jadida), one of the first monuments created in Africa by Portuguese explorers traveling to India, offers an exceptional example of cross-influences between European and Moroccan cultures from the 16th to the 18th century.
Sites to visit :
- The medina of El Jadida and its ramparts
- The Portuguese city of El Jadida, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The water tank of the Protugese Fortress
- The fishing port and the pier of El Jadida (natural jetted)
- The city of Azemmour with its remaprts and magnificent beaches including the mouth of the Atlantic with the wadi Oum Rabiaâ
Included in the offer :
- Pick up from and to the hotel
- Transfer from and to Casablanca 2ways with AC ans confortable minivan or minibus
- Trained and qualified driver whom will provide full explanation of the sites that you will visit by your own
Not included :
- Drinks and meals
- Potential site’s visit fees
Do you want to receive our offers?
Stay tuned for news by signing up
Do you have a question?
We are at your disposal at any time