The tour of the medina through :
- Bab Boujloud
- Mederssa merinids
- Nejjarines Museum
- Moulay Idriss Mausoleum
- Quaraouyine University
- Place Nehassine (Dandinerie)
- The tanneries of fès
The tower of the ramparts :
- Tomb merinides with its splendid view over the medina of fez
- Royal Palace with its majestic door and ramparts
- Mellah District (Jewish Quarter)
Night in a pleasant Riad in Fez
- The city of Ifrane also called the Moroccan Switzerland
- The magnificent cedar forests of the Middle Atlas, the largest in Africa
- The city berber d’Azrou
- Midelt and the gorges of the Ziz valley
Arrival at Merzouga by the end of the day. We will take the camelsfor an adventure in the Sand Dunes.
We will spend the night in a comfortable camp in the heart of the Dunes. This will be a unique opportunity to make beautiful desert sunset pictures, and the starry vault for the more experienced.
After breakfast, you will go on a camel trek for an hour and enjoy the beautiful view of sunrise and back to Merzouga village. We will then leave for Marackech passing by :
- TODRA Gorge and DADES Gorge
- The city of Kaalat Mgouna (the city of roses)
- The city of Ouarzazate
- Kasbat Ait Ben Haddou
Arrival at the city of Marrackech and overnight in a nice hotel
After breakfast, you will explore the red city called “the pearl of the south”, the imperial capital in the eleventh century, whose monuments bear witness to its rich past and its position as one of the first tourist sites in the world.
The sites to visit :
- Visit the famous Djamaa El Fna Square.
- Visit of the Koutoubia mosque.
- Visit Saadian tombs.
- Visit the Majorelle and Menara Gardens
Back to Casablanca by the end of the day
ASK FOR A QUOTE !
Our offer depends on the number of people and the standards of accommodation required by our customers