Departure from your hotel to Casablanca for the city of Tangier via:
- The imperial city of Rabat and visit its main monuments and historical sites
- The city of Asilah quiet and gentle, for a lunch prepared exclusively fresh fish that is the reputation of this charming city.
Arrival in Tangier and visit:
- The caves of Hercules with its history and its panoramic view
- Cape spartel or the Atlantic joins the Mediterranean
Arrived at the hotel. Free time Explore the festive life of Tangier at night.
Nights in Tangier
After breakfast, you will take the road to the city of Fez through several beautiful surprises:
- The city of Tetouan and its magnificent mediteranean coast
- The beautiful city of Chefchaouen also called the blue city. You will take the time to discover the city on foot by walking through its narrow streets and walls painted in blue sky. You will have lunch on the spot.
- The city of Ouazzane for a break
Arrival in Fez for dinner and spend the night there in a pleasant riad
The city of Fes represents the cradle and spiritual capital of the Kingdom of Morocco. Fez through its authentic medina of more than 1200 years of age, brings you in a unique tourist enchantment of its kind. To discover imperatively!
After breakfast, you will start your visit to Medina Fez.
Sites to visit
Morning tour of the medina through:
- Bab Boujloud
- Mederssa merinids
- Nejjarines Museum
- Moulay Idriss Mausoleum
- Quaraouyine University
- Place Nehassine (Dandinerie)
- The tanneries of fès
Lunch in a Moroccan restaurant
In the afternoon tour of the ramparts:
- Merinides tombs with its splendid view over the medina of fez
- Borj North and Borj South
- Jnan sbile
- Royal Palace with its majestic door and ramparts
- Mellah District (Jewish Quarter)
Back to the Riad for dinner and spend the night
After an early breakfast, you will leave in the morning to the Roman ruins of Volubilis. You will spend the morning exploring the 2000 year old ruins and getting a picture of life during the Roman Empire. Lunch can be done in height in the city of Moulay Idriss zerhoune. Moulay Idriss Zerhoune, one of the holiest cities of Morocco. After lunch, you will stop for the imperial city of Meknes and visit:
- Bab Mansour
- Mausoleum Moulay Ismail
- El Hedim Square and the Meknes Medina
- Dar Jamai Museum
- Merdersa Bouanania
Dinner and overnight in Méknes.
Arriving at the 5th day of the Imperial Cities Tour, After your breakfast, you will leave for Marrakech. The beautiful walk will take you to the mountains of the Middle Atlas and along the base of the High Atlas Mountains through:
- The berber city of Ifrane
- The Berber city of Azrou and its magnificent cedar forests
- The berber town of Khénifra
- The city of Béni Mellal and its source which discharges more than 2000litres / second
- The village of Afourer which is at the base of the High Atlas
Arrival in Bin El Ouidane and its splendid nature. Dinner and overnight on the spot
After breakfast, you will take a walk around the lake. Lunch to Azilal. You will then join the Ouzoud waterfalls, important waterfalls of about 110 m high within the Atlas. You may also have the chance to see monkey-magots!
Return on Marrakech and free evening. Do not miss dinner on the fascinating Djemaa el Fna, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. At dusk, it comes alive in an incredible way: snake charmers, fortune tellers, music bands, and dozens of street vendors that provide an unforgettable show.
Nights in Marrackech
In the morning, you will visit the old medina of Marrakech, the Koutoubia mosque near the huge Djemaa el Fna square, the colorful souks, the old Koranic school “Madrasa Ben-Youssef” and the Museum of Marrakech. Free lunch and afternoon. You can discover one of the many exotic gardens in the city, do some shopping in the souks or relax in a traditional hammam or by the hotel pool.
Nights in Marrackech
After 8 days of discovery thanks to the Imperial Cities Circuits, we return to Casablanca, hope you have fully enjoyed this tour and hope to see you soon for other adventures.
ASK FOR A QUOTE !
Our offer depends on the number of people and the standards of accommodation required by our customers